Sports Blogs I read
Chris Coghlan went full Superman to jump over Yadier Molina and scored ridiculous run - LOOK AT THIS F***ING JUMP. "I told you I wasn't gonna slide." - Chris Coghlan. pic.twitter.com/DQIG1qAYm2 — MLB (@MLB) April 26, 2017 What a leap! C...29 minutes ago
Homer-Smacking Eric Thames Isn't Worried About Drug Tests Because He Has "A Lot Of Blood And Urine" - Home run hero Eric Thames spent last week abusing Reds pitching and mashing big taters, and he picked right back up where he left off this week, smacking...40 minutes ago
Seldom-Used Massachusetts Law May Posthumously Overturn Aaron Hernandez's Murder Conviction - Aaron Hernandez, who committed suicide in his prison cell last week, may posthumously have his conviction overturned for the 2013 murder of (...)1 hour ago
‘The Zookeeper’s Wife’ Doesn’t Bother With The Details Of Its Own Story - 'The Zookeeper's Wife', starring Jessica Chastain, never bothers with the details of its own narrative.4 weeks ago
Padres Spring Training 2017: Broadcast schedule announced - You'll be able to catch 32 Spring Training games via TV, radio, or audio webcast. Padres Spring Training is getting closer and closer, with only 14 days...2 months ago
Red Sox vs. Mariners lineups: Andrew Benintendi waits for tomorrow - Andrew Benintendi is in Seattle, but out of the lineup Tuesday night. Andrew Benintendi's debut will wait one more day as Bryce Brentz starts in left fi...8 months ago
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, September 17, 2005 | By: Dusty Taylor
My beloved Dontrelle Willis pitched 8 count em 8 shutout innings today..god that man is awesome..only to watch his team LOSE the game in the 9th...Thanks Marlins inept bullpen and defense, the first 10 batters in the 9th reached base, and Philadelphia scored 10 times to win 10-2 Saturday afternoon. Did you really read that sports fans..first ten freaking batters in the inning reached base..i am dumbfounded..this is ludicrous..Todd Jones blew the save op giving up 4 earned runs and the team as a whole committed four friggin errors which accounted for an additional 4 unearned runs..a team record btw..Todd "the nimrod" Jones got his third blown save and faced five batters and gave up five runs..the 5th run was a gimme on his throwing error..I am speechless..well, no not really cuz I just blogged about it..I am in shock..yes, thats it..shocked and awed..
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- ► 2007 (89)
- ► 2006 (334)
- Quote of the day...
- Rob Nen was a gamer.
- 5 days 9 hours 59 min 16 sec
- Tom Delay resigns after being indicted.
- Baseball Steroids and Senator John McCain
- Commander in Chief..the TV show..
- Baseball news..some fluff after my last post..
- Cindy Sheehan arrested..and so it begins..
- A blogger in the middle of the storm.
- For Teo
- A Post Script to the blog on Pets in disasters.
- Pets and hurricanes..
- Earthquake day in the San Joaquin Valley
- Lovely Rita....NOT!
- This blog affected me as no other ever has..
- Padres lose..which is an understatement...
- Tyco Exec's receive their sentences..
- AL West...we are laid back out here.
- Joe Bonamassa Bluesman
- Yank$ win..Bosox lose..this ain't good..plus other...
- Happy Birthday BB King
- Roger Clemens pitched tonight.
- Our quote of the day courtesy of John Q Public
- Get your own MLB blog here..but its not gratis..
- Google wins this round of the war with Microsoft.
- Attention Kmart shoppers another blog to add to yo...
- The Forgotten Victims of Katrina need your help as...
- LA power outage revisited.
- Power outage hits Hell-A
- Pigskin Post
- Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown Dies
- In less than an hour it will be Sunday...
- a blog notable..it tears at your heartstrings..
- I hate sit com's..but this one is different..
- Michael Brown steps aside as head of FEMA hurrican...
- A little fluff for the world..Martin Schoeller - "...
- Federal Government will give victims 2K each.
- All the news that fits..
- And now for something completely different..
- Quote of the day
- Fed's guilty of criminal neglect.
- Jerry Rice Retires
- Barroid Bonds is coming back from his vacation.
- Blues Innovator R.L. Burnside passes
- Chief Justice Rehnquist dies of cancer.
- Your never too old to cap the Ball and Chain
- Baseball extravaganza!
- I hate it when I can't sleep..
- ▼ September (49)