Saturday, September 24, 2005 | By: Unknown

For Teo

When I heard this song yesterday, it made me think about a blog friend named Teo..and the last relationship he had that ended so badly..i heart you Teo, be happy within yourself first. You might think its sappy and dumb but their good words and your a good person :)

I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break, the way you did, you fell so hard
I ’ve learned the hard way to never let it get that far
(chorus)
Because of you I never strayed to far from the sidewalk
Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don’t get hurt
Because of you I find it hard to find it hard to trust, not only me,but everyone around me,
Because of you, I am afraid

I lose my way, and its not too long before you point it out
I cannot cry, because I know that’s weakness in your eyes
I’m forced to fake a smile, a laugh, every day of my life
My heart can’t possibly break, when it wasn’t even whole to start with
(chorus)
I watched you die, I heard you cry, every night in your sleep.
I was so young, you should have known better than to lean on me.
You never thought of anyone else you just saw your pain.
And now I cry in the middle of the night, doin the same damn thing
(chorus, but slightly different)
Because of you I never strayed to far from the sidewalk
Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don’t get hurt
Because of you I try my hardest just to forget everything
Because of you I don’t know how to let anyone else in
Because of you I’m ashamed of my life, because its empty
Because of you, I am afraid Because of you… Because of you…

2 people gave us their .02 cents:

Anonymous said...

wow...this is deep! great blog here!!!

UnHoly Diver said...

Truer words have not been spoken...