Monday, September 26, 2005 | By: Unknown

Baseball news..some fluff after my last post..

The NL and AL West will be figured out within the next four days..thats because the pathetic Padres are playing the Giants for a 4 gamer and the Angels are dueling with the A's. The Giants and A's are both 4 games behind their respective leaders..could get ugly in my house if the Padres tank..although being a realist I expect it..it hurts less that way..

The Yank$ and the Red Sawx are still tied atop their division, although the Sawx are on the downward slope and the Yank$ have won 8 of their last 2. Whoever ends up in second won't be the wildcard either...so its play this week or go home boys..they play each other for the last three games of the season..in the mean time the yank$ draw those nimrods from Baltimore and the sawx get Toronto who sucks equally as much as the O's..could come down to the last three games of the year..I FUCKING LOVE IT..sorry for the caps..but i get so excited because afterall...its only: 7 days 17 hours 23 min and 41 seconds till the playoffs begin...

5 people gave us their .02 cents:

Stephanie said...

My mom is a psycho Red Sox fan and is all freaked out!!

Jill said...

You almost make me want to start watching baseball. But hell, then I'd never get anything done!

Anonymous said...

lmao counting down are we?

John Q. Public esq. said...

you light up my life, my husky voiced friend to the left....

oh and how about those Cubs!
(osrry, baseball isnt my sport, its right up there with curling and cricket, rugby, football, boxing, and horse racing, now those are some sports) hope this isnt our first fight?

oh, and the squash dish is kick ass.. odd but kick ass....

wishing you ice cold hands in warm places!

JQP

You've Got What I Need... said...

Playoffs, like danceoffs, are a good thing. Right?