Saturday, September 10, 2005 | By: Unknown

In less than an hour it will be Sunday...

Sunday September 11th. Just saying it out loud gives me chills still. Its not going away any time soon. I can still see the conference room where we all stood around the table staring at the 19 inch tv with horrible reception. The visions we were seeing left us all speechless, some of us crying silently. The girl in the cubicle next to mine softly repeated the date: "9-11,9-11 they picked this day for a reason" she said."It's what you call when all hell breaks loose." "Yes, I said..hell has broken loose."

But now there is a fresh hell, and its on a larger scale. It is not however, man-made, which somehow makes it easier to swallow for me. Well, technically I believe global-warming has alot to do with all the weather anomalies of the last 5 years, but at least this fresh hell isn't something a group of religious nut case's did to us.

3 people gave us their .02 cents:

daisyduke said...

Hell is Hell no matter who or what creates it. I don't think Hell is under the ground with a little horned red man at the gates, either. History has shown us we make our own hell here on earth.
With that said, Heaven on earth exists with just as much potency. I woke up this morning remembering that it's 9-11. Thanking God for my good life. and my good friends--of which you are one, dear Dusty.
It's still the weekend, you know!
:0)

Unknown said...

ah yes, the weekend and I gotta work..pennance for taking off friday..hope your weekend was a good one my dearest daisy :)

Chick said...

Two tragedies...

Both we were not equipped to deal with in any way shape or form.

I'm sad...with a little anger thrown in there.