Tuesday, September 13, 2005 | By: Unknown

Attention Kmart shoppers another blog to add to your list..

The Queen of Ass..yes i know..strange name but the woman is a trip..and i just wanted to plug her blog a bit..she is very tongue in cheek or just outright outlandish..but she is a good read and therefore the plug for her blog. I think i found the link to her royal highness on mel's blog..oh yeah..our Mel is ranked numero UNO on the top blog thingy..way to go Mel :)

4 people gave us their .02 cents:

daisyduke said...

Im telling you, the people around here fucking rock...that's kind of a gay thing for a 38 year old professional to be professing...but since it's true, what does it hurt, anyway?

Anonymous said...

Queen of Ass is a kick ass chick!

Jenn Doll said...

I've been meaning to check her out. Can't keep up, damnit.

CozyMama said...

Mel is great!! I am going to check out this one too!! Come see my blog...I need more readers :(