Sports Blogs I read
NBA scores 2017: Celtics tie Cavaliers for No. 1 seed in the Eastern Conference - LeBron James’ teams often miss the top overall seed in the East, but does this year matter more than usual? The Cleveland Cavaliers and the Boston Celti...35 minutes ago
Kentucky Fans Started Burning Things After Loss To North Carolina - Kentucky fans are not taking the loss to North Carolina well.11 hours ago
AL West Notes: Astros in on Jose Quintana, Yu Darvish set for Opening Day - Here’s the latest from around the American League West. Though the White Sox have yet to make a deal involving starter Jose Quintana, the Astros are amo...23 hours ago
Padres Spring Training 2017: Broadcast schedule announced - You'll be able to catch 32 Spring Training games via TV, radio, or audio webcast. Padres Spring Training is getting closer and closer, with only 14 days...1 month ago
Police Had To Break Up This Bloody Fight Between Fans At A Rams Vs. Chiefs Preseason Game - Training camp fights aren't just limited to players, as these fans showed that people who watch football go as hard as those who play it.7 months ago
Red Sox vs. Mariners lineups: Andrew Benintendi waits for tomorrow - Andrew Benintendi is in Seattle, but out of the lineup Tuesday night. Andrew Benintendi's debut will wait one more day as Bryce Brentz starts in left fi...7 months ago
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 | By: Dusty Taylor
Remember this face, its the face of an indicted US House Majority Leader.
Tommy boy got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, he is now an indicted co-conspirator. He along with a couple of other Repub cronies were laundering Corporate campaign money with the intent to distribute it among other Repubs running for office in the great state of Texas. I do not need to post a link, its all over the news. BUT..I would like to post a link to a Slate article, it lists all the bullshit that Tommy boy has been nailed for recently and grades them on a scale: the Stench factor and the Trouble factor..His wife and daughter are on the TRMPAC payroll to the tune of: 500K..thats half a mil folks! Just remember his face..justice happens even to the rich,connected Republicans! He only needs to resign his Majority Leader role..the crook can keep his elected seat until the trial is finished. Tommy still thinks he is above the law..evidently it finally caught up with him..read the Slate article if you dont have a clue on what he has done..
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- ► 2007 (89)
- ► 2006 (334)
- Quote of the day...
- Rob Nen was a gamer.
- 5 days 9 hours 59 min 16 sec
- Tom Delay resigns after being indicted.
- Baseball Steroids and Senator John McCain
- Commander in Chief..the TV show..
- Baseball news..some fluff after my last post..
- Cindy Sheehan arrested..and so it begins..
- A blogger in the middle of the storm.
- For Teo
- A Post Script to the blog on Pets in disasters.
- Pets and hurricanes..
- Earthquake day in the San Joaquin Valley
- Lovely Rita....NOT!
- This blog affected me as no other ever has..
- Padres lose..which is an understatement...
- Tyco Exec's receive their sentences..
- AL West...we are laid back out here.
- Joe Bonamassa Bluesman
- Yank$ win..Bosox lose..this ain't good..plus other...
- Happy Birthday BB King
- Roger Clemens pitched tonight.
- Our quote of the day courtesy of John Q Public
- Get your own MLB blog here..but its not gratis..
- Google wins this round of the war with Microsoft.
- Attention Kmart shoppers another blog to add to yo...
- The Forgotten Victims of Katrina need your help as...
- LA power outage revisited.
- Power outage hits Hell-A
- Pigskin Post
- Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown Dies
- In less than an hour it will be Sunday...
- a blog notable..it tears at your heartstrings..
- I hate sit com's..but this one is different..
- Michael Brown steps aside as head of FEMA hurrican...
- A little fluff for the world..Martin Schoeller - "...
- Federal Government will give victims 2K each.
- All the news that fits..
- And now for something completely different..
- Quote of the day
- Fed's guilty of criminal neglect.
- Jerry Rice Retires
- Barroid Bonds is coming back from his vacation.
- Blues Innovator R.L. Burnside passes
- Chief Justice Rehnquist dies of cancer.
- Your never too old to cap the Ball and Chain
- Baseball extravaganza!
- I hate it when I can't sleep..
- ▼ September (49)