Tuesday, September 27, 2005 | By: Unknown

Commander in Chief..the TV show..

I saw a commercial for this new show..Geena Davis plays the first female Prez..the premise of the premier is that she was window dressing as the first female Vice Prez..then low and behold..the Prez has an aneurism..beep..hes gone..but before he dies..he tells her to resign..he wants the house speaker..a male..to become Prez..the speaker is played by that lovely nemisis..Donald Sutherland..she is ready to resign until Donald opens his yap and inserts his entire foot up to his kneecap..she says kiss my ass pal, I am staying put..some of her cabinet resign..some of the dead Prez's staff resign..some folks seem to have a case of the ass against this woman since she has refused to keep her promise to resign.

She kicks some ass and takes some names in the second half hour of the show..alll the time Donald the Dick is plotting her downfall. It was a quick hour for me..i thought it was good. Her hubbie..now the first..um..man thinks he is going to be her chief of staff..nope..she blows him off as well..looks like it will be an interesting show based on this premier. some decent writing and good actors in the roles..its on ABC on Tuesday nights..right before one of my favorite shows..Boston Legal :)

3 people gave us their .02 cents:

BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Thank you for visitng my blog, and for your comments. I am going to resume blogging, just limit it so you know.

I saw that show as well last night. I found it rather flawed, from the onset, with a premise that a PResident would chose a VP who is independent and does not share his philosophy? Kind of a stange concept!
But the acting was good.

UnHoly Diver said...

I saw bits and pieces of the show, flipping back and forth between it and the Cards game. It looked ok, but I'll have to see a few more eps before I can make a final determination on it. The actor playing her husband is good at playing smarmy characters, and at first glance, it looks like he's at it again.

Unknown said...

It was better than a friggin reality show..and I like the whole premise of a female Prez and all the good ol boys hating on her..