Sunday, September 25, 2005 | By: Unknown

A blogger in the middle of the storm.

Friday Fishwrap is MJ's blog. She lives in Palm Springs but went to Louisanna as part of a Red Cross contingent. She got there prior to Rita and has so far been able to get one post out..Her spouse updates us on the blog and tells MJ what we post as far as words of encouragement. I have so much respect for what she did and is doing..If you would like to send a little "shout-out" to folks in the trenches helping the victims of these hurricanes first hand, you can go over to MJ's blog and leave a comment. MJ says they appreciate them all, and its truely an international group with Red Cross volunteers from all over the world, not just America at her location. The link to MJ's blog is here.

3 people gave us their .02 cents:

Linda Jones Malonson said...

Thanks Dusty, I am on my way! You are so right, those in the trenches should be appreciated!

Linda Jones Malonson said...

I tried for the longest to click on this link ... even in a separate window .. it's must be my server or the site is busy. I will try later ... but thanks for the heads up, because we have a lot of relative in Lake Charles.

John Q. Public esq. said...

could have been a lot worst, so no it wasnt that bad....

good post,
as always you are the wind under my wings dear dusty....


JQP