Tuesday, May 30, 2006 | By: Unknown

Todays Useless News

My laptop has blown ANOTHER friggin muthaboard..thats two in three months for those keeping track. The idiots that pass as computer geeks at Best Buy can kiss my hairy ass....They can't find theirs with BOTH their hands evidently..I am reduced to using my PC which sucks pond scum and loads webpages at the speed of melting ice on a cold day..but enough on that..

The Padres rookie pitcher Chris Young came within one inning of pitching a NO-NO tonight..poor guy, I wish I could of watched the game but hell..living out of market is a bitch don't ya know. The Padres have NEVER had a No-No in their professional history..jeez.They are also still in friggin last place....I got enough to depress me lately...like..

The trip to Vegas this week is off..my car needed brakes..expensive brakes..are there any other kind I ask rhetorically..but..I WILL be going to San Diego for 4 glorious days starting Thursday :) Thank god for credit cards and family members that allow you to stay for gratis.. heh heh..I will have to catch my blues god, Joe Bonamassa, at his next Vegas gig which I think is in July.

Barbaro is still healing... Hooray! His jockey drove 300 miles to see him for the first time since he broke down at the Preakness. He was understandibly emotional. Animals do that to most people..

Barroid Bonds was on Sportscenter tonight, looking very forlorn and almost..dare I say...emotional. It was a Kodak moment until I thought about him for a minute..then I snapped out of it..and called "shenanigans" on his ass.

10 people gave us their .02 cents:

Helene said...

Have fun in CA!! I wish I were going! lol

John Burzynski said...

Yes, my thought was the fan, too...there is no reason you should be blowing through that many processors that quickly.

That or you are getting a voltage spike somewhere that is frying the PC.

Unknown said...

I know its a fan..but THEY won't admit it. I have had overheating problems since the day I bought the damn thing.I am demanding a new one, since the Ext. Serv. Contract says three times for the same thing and you get a new one. If I don't get a new one, I will need Beth to write up something for me to say in court..cuz my ass is gonna sue for a new one..I don't want that piece of shit back.

The Stiltwalker said...

barroid bonds, LOL. Where have you been all my life? I loved this first post and I'm sure I'll love the rest...

Unknown said...

Stiltwalker!!! I adore your blog..and fuck those skanks at IT2M..they don't know shit.

jagular said...

Two in three months? ouch. That bites. You didn't lose the Harddrive, too, did you?
I lost my computer once and it about broke my heart.

Myself, I would have gone to Vegas anyway. Who needs brakes? I have a HORN.

Unknown said...

Jag..HD ate shit both times too..now thats what's pissing me off.all my tunes, all my political research..bastards.

lecram sinun said...

Seems like it's the season for computer woes. Hope it all works out to your liking soon!

Unknown said...

Beth.I sent you an email to the hotmail addy.

Trish said...

I hate Best Buy. I loathe them and refuse to shop there for anything. They are annoying and their customer service is HORRIBLE.

Rocket power for the Astros!