Sports Blogs I read
Warriors complete sweep of Trail Blazers with blowout win in Portland - Golden State dominated from the very start. The Golden State Warriors sealed a playoff series sweep over the Portland Trail Blazers three minutes into t...3 hours ago
D'Onta Foreman Shares Heartbreaking Story Of His Infant Son's Death - Texas running back D’Onta Foreman had a tremendous season on the field for the Longhorns last year, rushing for 2,028 yards, scoring 15 touchdowns, and w...3 hours ago
VIDEO: The Warriors Are Shooting the Damn Lights Out - Unbelievable basketball.4 hours ago
‘The Zookeeper’s Wife’ Doesn’t Bother With The Details Of Its Own Story - 'The Zookeeper's Wife', starring Jessica Chastain, never bothers with the details of its own narrative.3 weeks ago
Padres Spring Training 2017: Broadcast schedule announced - You'll be able to catch 32 Spring Training games via TV, radio, or audio webcast. Padres Spring Training is getting closer and closer, with only 14 days...2 months ago
Red Sox vs. Mariners lineups: Andrew Benintendi waits for tomorrow - Andrew Benintendi is in Seattle, but out of the lineup Tuesday night. Andrew Benintendi's debut will wait one more day as Bryce Brentz starts in left fi...8 months ago
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, May 17, 2006 | By: Dusty Taylor
This isn't a joke. Its a bill the Humane Societyof the U.S. has in front of the Senate(S. 2548) and the House (H.R. 3858) regarding pets during evacuations such as what happened with Katrina last year.
The bill is called the PETS Act. The Pets Evacuation and Transportation Standards Act will insure that thousands of animals are not left behind to starve and die a horrible death by allowing them to be evacuated with their owners. PETS requires state and local authorities to consider the needs of individuals with pets and service animals in the event of a major disaster. That means ANY type of disaster that requires evacuations. There are still hundreds and hundreds of dogs and cats that are living in shelters that in many cases, will never be reunited with their owners. Don't allow this to happen again. We know there will be more hurricanes, earthquakes and natural disasters. We need to make sure the littlest victims have a fighting chance to survive. Please click on the picture to go to the Humane Society website and sign the letter that will go to your Congress Rep and Senate Rep. We don't know when the next disaster will occur but we need to get these bills through and protect the ones that give us unconditional love daily.
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- ► 2007 (89)
- Todays Useless News
- This site is a great way to spend some quality in...
- Remembering the Boys
- Barroid passes the Babe*
- 2464 Reasons to Hate this administration.
- A baseball card blog...
- Parody Alert!!!!
- Baseball and other items of note...
- And from out WTF? Dept comes this...
- MIT has hawks..who knew?
- I have one question..
- That's a lot of hardware in one leg..
- Your Sports Sunday Sermon from the valley of the s...
- Barroid ties the Babe*.
- Tagged by Newt...
- I had to report on this..its regarding shoes..
- Catch and Release? Was he sucking up to fishermen ...
- Oh for the love of God, wtf happened at the Padres...
- Make sure next time there are No Pets Left Behind
- Axl took the stage in NYC..hot damn!
- Al Gore does SNL last Saturday.
- Mothers day circa 2006
- A Shameless plug for Joe Bonamassa's new Blues CD,...
- Boxing great Floyd Patterson dies.
- Blogging takes a back seat to life..film at 11
- The Army is recruiting Autistic 18 year olds..are ...
- EV's can get a speeding ticket..who knew?
- 10th anniversary of medicinal marijuana bill's pas...
- Game of Shadow's authors to appear before the Gran...
- Damn, I guess Aunt Gladys is gonna have to order f...
- Your Computer..yes yours..can help solve the myste...
- Kirby Pucketts "girl friend" fights with his kids....
- Links ...its what makes the blog world go around.
- Dirty Jesus returns to the Fens
- Anna Nicole gets the Supremes to see her side of t...
- Those bastards are at it again..Stop them Now!
- Webcams of interest...
- ▼ May (37)