Monday, May 01, 2006 | By: Unknown

Anna Nicole gets the Supremes to see her side of the story.


Not that I give a rat's ass about this broad but I did smirk when I saw this headline: High Court Victory for Anna Nicole. She didn't get the cash..she got another chance to grab it in another lawsuit against her dead husbands son according to the unanimous verdict by the Supreme Court today. Methinks the family will spend every last stinking dime on lawyers before they give her a buck of it..anyone agree?

6 people gave us their .02 cents:

jagular said...

I read a story about that when she first filed.
I think all she filed for was a ruling on who had jurisdiction. I haven't really kept up on the case though.
I don't think she has any chance of winning though.
But she could always go marry another billionaire.

Unknown said...

It was a jursidictional issue..which court could hear the case..like I said..the family will spend every dime on attorneys before it gives her squat.

The Misanthrope said...

She'll up with a major chunk of change. The family will try and tie her up in litigation, but lawyers on her side see future dollar signs, so they will keep going forward.

I would like to see both sides lose everything.

Anonymous said...

That face doesn't look Anna Nicole-esque.

The family should just settle for a few million bucks and be done with it.

John Q. Public esq. said...

I think she is sweet and misunderstood...

that and she is so hot in a white trash kina way.


Hope your back in the sadle soon dear heart, you are getting workmans comp right?

JQP

Anonymous said...

The only thing I hate more than lawyers are golddigging whores who steal the family fortune with a quick wiggle of the ass after some fool spends his life fucking up his kids.

No pity for anyone involved.