Thursday, May 18, 2006 | By: Unknown

Catch and Release? Was he sucking up to fishermen or what?

Jon Stewart, god love that man, has the best explanation of wtf and who the hell the Shrub was talking about. I thought my head was going to explode with all the reading I was doing regarding the Shrubs speech on immigration and the people dissecting it for me. The line in his speech that drove me crazy was the "catch and release". I was totally and completely sure the Shrub had lost his place on the teleprompter and perhaps was reading off the cover of an old issue of Field and Stream.

For the sake of our minds, a little humor if you will. Jon Stewarts brief albeit funny take on the Shrubs speech is here.

1 people gave us their .02 cents:

lecram sinun said...

have you checked out Kien's latest post? you should!