Tuesday, May 02, 2006 | By: Unknown

Dirty Jesus returns to the Fens




















The "Passion" pic is snitched from Boston Dirt Dogs..love them guys..


I will not attempt a story..Dave has a great story up about the night Johnny Damon returned to Fenway Park. It wasn'tjust Damon..Doug Mirabelli did as well..did you BoSox fans send John Moore's a thank you card? Such a gift he gave you..Doug AND Mark Loretta..but I digress..

The old adage you can't go home again seems to have applied to Damon in a Yank$ uni but not Mirabelli as the Sawx beat those fucknuts from the Bronx. Damon was a gent, he tipped his hat the the few fans that weren't hostile.


The hapless Padres beat the Giants..thats two wins in a row..be still my heart.. :P

8 people gave us their .02 cents:

Anonymous said...

God..Dan Patrick would not let that go today; he was like a dog on a bone. You'd think the friggin' Pope was in town.

Unknown said...

LOL..must of been a slow news day.I just liked the Passion pic..and wanted to post it..along with a KMA John Moores rant.

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't that be funny if the NYY had won the last 10 World Series? What if they swept them all?? Man, that would be funny as hell...heh heh...no.

Kurt said...

dusty, we need to have start the "Half World Series" for our half-ass teams that can lead their divisions in April, May or even June but haven't played a meaningful game in September in a decade.

Kurt said...

dusty, we need to have start the "Half World Series" for our half-ass teams that can lead their divisions in April, May or even June but haven't played a meaningful game in September in a decade.

Unknown said...

I agree Kurt..you and I are the first members of this hapless series..are you a stros or rangers fan? I forget dear :P

Chick said...

I found it...& I love it...they threw $$$$$ at him on the field...just because he said he wasn't like that...he'd stay a Redsox at all costs...turns out he is human after all...I saw a sign in the crowd...it said...Looks like Jesus...throws like Mary...I was sorry to see him go to the dark side...he clearly does not belong there.

Unknown said...

Baseball is sadly a business..so that means the players should also get what they can. I don't flame Damon for taking the money, it just makes me sad that he did it for the cash.