Friday, May 12, 2006 | By: Unknown

A Shameless plug for Joe Bonamassa's new Blues CD, out June 6th

Whats a blog for if not the occasional shameless promo..this one is for my favorite blues artist in the world now..Joe Bonamassa. The man tours 300 days a year..so he will appear near you, my dear reader, sometime this year. Go see him, you won't waste your time, I promise you...and he's cheap..unlike those stadium rockers that charge an arm and fucking leg. A nice cozy, intimate lil club usually.

Linkage to a full tune off the new cd entitled :You and Me is here. The song is called "High Water Everywhere"Enjoy :)

5 people gave us their .02 cents:

Vleeptron Dude said...

hey are you familiar with Chris Thomas King. He sang Skip James' "Hard Time Killin' Floor" in "O Brother Where Art Thou." that's the Vleeptron Blues Pick o the Day. I'm really enjoying your comments about the DC thang.

Unknown said...

I have heard his version Bob. Your a blues lover too?
Cool :)

The Misanthrope said...

I glance at your post and I thought for a second Joe Bonanno, the former mafia don, had cut a CD.

Unknown said...

LMAO misanthrope..um no dear..but if you like the blues, my joe has some good stuff.

Jill said...

Woot! Can't wait for the new tunes!