Sports Blogs I read
Warriors complete sweep of Trail Blazers with blowout win in Portland - Golden State dominated from the very start. The Golden State Warriors sealed a playoff series sweep over the Portland Trail Blazers three minutes into t...3 hours ago
D'Onta Foreman Shares Heartbreaking Story Of His Infant Son's Death - Texas running back D’Onta Foreman had a tremendous season on the field for the Longhorns last year, rushing for 2,028 yards, scoring 15 touchdowns, and w...3 hours ago
VIDEO: The Warriors Are Shooting the Damn Lights Out - Unbelievable basketball.4 hours ago
‘The Zookeeper’s Wife’ Doesn’t Bother With The Details Of Its Own Story - 'The Zookeeper's Wife', starring Jessica Chastain, never bothers with the details of its own narrative.3 weeks ago
Padres Spring Training 2017: Broadcast schedule announced - You'll be able to catch 32 Spring Training games via TV, radio, or audio webcast. Padres Spring Training is getting closer and closer, with only 14 days...2 months ago
Red Sox vs. Mariners lineups: Andrew Benintendi waits for tomorrow - Andrew Benintendi is in Seattle, but out of the lineup Tuesday night. Andrew Benintendi's debut will wait one more day as Bryce Brentz starts in left fi...8 months ago
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, May 16, 2006 | By: Dusty Taylor
Don't get too excited..he was over 75 minutes late hitting the stage...some things never change. He did have one old GnR musician..keyboardist Dizzy Reed with him along with Chris Pittman, ex-Replacements bassist Tommy Stinson, former Primus kitman Brian "Brain" Mantia and three guitarists: erstwhile Nine Inch Nails member Robin Finck, ex-Psychedelic Furs axeman Richard Fortus and Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, a New York musician hired just last week to replace long-departed virtuoso Buckethead.
Axl isn't a "spring" chicken anymore,hes 44. The review I read of the concert here, said that he was sweating his ass off just 2 minutes into the gig. It also noted his "visually noticable added poundage"..lord, he's fat now? Say it ain't so Axl!
He did the old fav's of course along with several of the new cuts that have been leaked by those nasty music pirates :P His voice buckled a few times according to the article.
The average age of the audience was figured (wtf?) at 35 although some "grandparent" types were seen rocking out. He's got a couple more days on the East Coast..I so wish I was there for this, even if it did cost hundreds to see him and $85 bucks for an Axl hockey jersey..damn..maybe I am glad I wasn't there...
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- ► 2007 (89)
- Todays Useless News
- This site is a great way to spend some quality in...
- Remembering the Boys
- Barroid passes the Babe*
- 2464 Reasons to Hate this administration.
- A baseball card blog...
- Parody Alert!!!!
- Baseball and other items of note...
- And from out WTF? Dept comes this...
- MIT has hawks..who knew?
- I have one question..
- That's a lot of hardware in one leg..
- Your Sports Sunday Sermon from the valley of the s...
- Barroid ties the Babe*.
- Tagged by Newt...
- I had to report on this..its regarding shoes..
- Catch and Release? Was he sucking up to fishermen ...
- Oh for the love of God, wtf happened at the Padres...
- Make sure next time there are No Pets Left Behind
- Axl took the stage in NYC..hot damn!
- Al Gore does SNL last Saturday.
- Mothers day circa 2006
- A Shameless plug for Joe Bonamassa's new Blues CD,...
- Boxing great Floyd Patterson dies.
- Blogging takes a back seat to life..film at 11
- The Army is recruiting Autistic 18 year olds..are ...
- EV's can get a speeding ticket..who knew?
- 10th anniversary of medicinal marijuana bill's pas...
- Game of Shadow's authors to appear before the Gran...
- Damn, I guess Aunt Gladys is gonna have to order f...
- Your Computer..yes yours..can help solve the myste...
- Kirby Pucketts "girl friend" fights with his kids....
- Links ...its what makes the blog world go around.
- Dirty Jesus returns to the Fens
- Anna Nicole gets the Supremes to see her side of t...
- Those bastards are at it again..Stop them Now!
- Webcams of interest...
- ▼ May (37)