Sports Blogs I read
The Suns Started A Historically Young Lineup Tonight - The Phoenix Suns lost a tank battle to the Nets tonight out in Brooklyn and set an NBA record in the process. They started rookies Tyler Ulis, Marquese C...5 minutes ago
WATCH: West Virginia's Final Possession Against Gonzaga Was Awful - West Virginia’s final possession against Gonzaga was horrible.1 hour ago
Offseason-in-Review: Despite a good offseason, the Marlins can’t fill their biggest hole - The loss of Jose Fernandez still looms over every decision in the front office and everything that will happen on the field. Miami Marlins (79-82) Key Ad...10 hours ago
Padres Spring Training 2017: Broadcast schedule announced - You'll be able to catch 32 Spring Training games via TV, radio, or audio webcast. Padres Spring Training is getting closer and closer, with only 14 days...1 month ago
Police Had To Break Up This Bloody Fight Between Fans At A Rams Vs. Chiefs Preseason Game - Training camp fights aren't just limited to players, as these fans showed that people who watch football go as hard as those who play it.7 months ago
Red Sox vs. Mariners lineups: Andrew Benintendi waits for tomorrow - Andrew Benintendi is in Seattle, but out of the lineup Tuesday night. Andrew Benintendi's debut will wait one more day as Bryce Brentz starts in left fi...7 months ago
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, May 16, 2006 | By: Dusty Taylor
Don't get too excited..he was over 75 minutes late hitting the stage...some things never change. He did have one old GnR musician..keyboardist Dizzy Reed with him along with Chris Pittman, ex-Replacements bassist Tommy Stinson, former Primus kitman Brian "Brain" Mantia and three guitarists: erstwhile Nine Inch Nails member Robin Finck, ex-Psychedelic Furs axeman Richard Fortus and Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, a New York musician hired just last week to replace long-departed virtuoso Buckethead.
Axl isn't a "spring" chicken anymore,hes 44. The review I read of the concert here, said that he was sweating his ass off just 2 minutes into the gig. It also noted his "visually noticable added poundage"..lord, he's fat now? Say it ain't so Axl!
He did the old fav's of course along with several of the new cuts that have been leaked by those nasty music pirates :P His voice buckled a few times according to the article.
The average age of the audience was figured (wtf?) at 35 although some "grandparent" types were seen rocking out. He's got a couple more days on the East Coast..I so wish I was there for this, even if it did cost hundreds to see him and $85 bucks for an Axl hockey jersey..damn..maybe I am glad I wasn't there...
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- ► 2007 (89)
- Todays Useless News
- This site is a great way to spend some quality in...
- Remembering the Boys
- Barroid passes the Babe*
- 2464 Reasons to Hate this administration.
- A baseball card blog...
- Parody Alert!!!!
- Baseball and other items of note...
- And from out WTF? Dept comes this...
- MIT has hawks..who knew?
- I have one question..
- That's a lot of hardware in one leg..
- Your Sports Sunday Sermon from the valley of the s...
- Barroid ties the Babe*.
- Tagged by Newt...
- I had to report on this..its regarding shoes..
- Catch and Release? Was he sucking up to fishermen ...
- Oh for the love of God, wtf happened at the Padres...
- Make sure next time there are No Pets Left Behind
- Axl took the stage in NYC..hot damn!
- Al Gore does SNL last Saturday.
- Mothers day circa 2006
- A Shameless plug for Joe Bonamassa's new Blues CD,...
- Boxing great Floyd Patterson dies.
- Blogging takes a back seat to life..film at 11
- The Army is recruiting Autistic 18 year olds..are ...
- EV's can get a speeding ticket..who knew?
- 10th anniversary of medicinal marijuana bill's pas...
- Game of Shadow's authors to appear before the Gran...
- Damn, I guess Aunt Gladys is gonna have to order f...
- Your Computer..yes yours..can help solve the myste...
- Kirby Pucketts "girl friend" fights with his kids....
- Links ...its what makes the blog world go around.
- Dirty Jesus returns to the Fens
- Anna Nicole gets the Supremes to see her side of t...
- Those bastards are at it again..Stop them Now!
- Webcams of interest...
- ▼ May (37)