Saturday, May 27, 2006 | By: Unknown

2464 Reasons to Hate this administration.


2464 AMERICANS KILLED IN IRAQ

This Memorial Weekend think about our current war and those thousands that will forever pay the price for it. The maimed, the families of these dead soldiers will never be the same.

9 people gave us their .02 cents:

Miss Fabulous said...

My father was a Veteran and he taught me to NEVER forget those serving in the military.

Instead of buying sheets at the "Memorial Day" sale this weekend, think of the thousands of people who have given their lives in Iraq. Think of their mothers. Think of their fathers. It makes your heart ache.

Unknown said...

Yes, it does..it fills me with sadness,it has to be a hard weekend for them all.

Sizemore said...

An uncle and a brother-in-law were Nam vets. So, if I were to add all the signing statements and lies Bush has spewwed along with those coffins, I'd have about 3000 reasons to loath this administration.

As an aside, thanks for adding me to the blogroll, Dusty.

Peter Matthes said...

Not to mention the 16,000 + soldiers who are missing parts of their bodies, or the tens of thousand more that will return with mental problems.

My Uncle is there now in Hit, Iraq. I must admit, I just want him to leave that God forsaken country.

Anonymous said...

The Bush/Cheny production line - fucking money grubbing bastards - paying for their fortunes with so many wasted lives.

I appreciate the service these men and women have performed - but in the words of my dad, a WWII vet (and former republican), "...we didn't have to be there in the first fucking place."

Unknown said...

Your all right gentleman..this war is about money and greed, freedom has nothing to do with it. And there will be another whole generation of men and women that will suffer the consequences of this administrations actions. Its so fucked up..

Newt said...

But this war is about fighting terrorism and WMD's right? I mean, that's what they tell me to believe? And you people, you aren't patriots, you are terrorists. Cause you are either with us or you are against us. That's what they tell me to believe. I am a sheep. I am asleep. I support my president. I am a patriot.


Ok, now I need to go take a shower. Unclean! Unclean!

The Misanthrope said...

If we needed anything more to hate the president, this is another sad reason.

Helene said...

ugg... having just been to a Memorial Day parade... watching the vets in their cars... cheering for them... It makes this post only more poinent... these men/women I saw were just the lucky ones. We should have been cheering for the ones not there in reality!

nice post ty