Tuesday, May 23, 2006 | By: Unknown

I have one question..

Who gives a shit where Jimmy Hoffa is buried? Perhaps his immediate family, but other than that..who cares? Why are we spending tax dollars looking for this guys body?

Why aren't we spending those tax dollars looking for Bin Laden? I think he's a tad more of a threat to National Security than Jimmy Hoffa's dead ass.

Ok, I have two questions..

Why is Rush Limbaugh still on the air spewing bullshit and bravado when a wheel-chair bound Richard Paey, a victim of multiple sclerosis,is charged with basically the same thing Rush's fat ass did..doctor shopping for pain medication? Mr. Paey is doing 25 years in the slammer.

Really..seriously why? The irony is Mr. Paey is getting more pain meds in prison through the morphine drip that is attached to him now. He just doesn't get to live his life..Rush Limbaugh does. Rush's only real pain is waiting for the bad press to die down about his "indescretion".Just don't seem right to me.

If you want to read more about the double-standard in enforcing the federal drug laws..check out Bill Fisher's article here. I would if I were you. If you have any chronic pain..or sadly, expect to at some point in your life, you need to read Bill's article about the DEA'S war on doctors.

11 people gave us their .02 cents:

Bake Town said...

I've been wondering the same thing.

Anonymous said...

Two words.... money talks.

Trish said...

I have always hated Rush Limbaugh and I will throw a party the day people stop listening to his fat windbag sorry loser criminal bigot ass.

Trish said...

And who gives a crap where Jimmy Hoffa is buried? The people who know will never tell. I watch the Sopranos, gah!

Unknown said...

Its not money in this case B..its cronyism..at its fucking best.

Trish.I will dance with you..his two-faced bullshit-laced diatribes sicken normal folks..

John Burzynski said...

Ya, Rush is a pain, but he is so screwed up that he has become just like the actors, actresses, politicians and celebs that he rails on about half the time on his show.

Rush has been divorced how many times? Drug problems? Criminal charges against him? Sounds a lot like most celebs I know and read about.

He is really a non-entity, dragging his same few million fans along with him like lemmings. His fans can't think for themselves, they follow him blindly.

John Burzynski said...

As for Hoffa...I am curious, but not that curious to spend a lot of money to find his skull and bones.

Anonymous said...

Like Bake Town, I'm wondering...

Anonymous said...

I don't know. I mean, I'd like to see Jimmy Hoffa found, just because it'd be interesting.

I should go look for Jimmy Hoffa in the slough behind my office building.

Oh wait, it's a landfill, I bet he's probably nothing but gases now, huh? :oP

Unknown said...

LOL statia..he is nothing but bones where ever his fat ass is resting..

Miss Fabulous said...

"Who gives a shit where Jimmy Hoffa is buried."

LOL.

- Glamour Girl