Friday, May 19, 2006 | By: Unknown

Tagged by Newt...

Only cuz I love reading her blog will I do this..so here goes:

I AM hard-headed and will argue with a fencepost.(or so I have been told)
I WANT to see a peaceful world before I die.
I WISH I could rescue every feral cat or abused dog I see.
I MISS falling asleep to the sound of waves crashing against the cliffs in Ocean Beach,CA.
I HEAR music in my head all the time. God help people if I start singing along with it.
I WONDER if we as a world will ever deal with global warming before its too late.
I REGRET not getting a 4 year college degree.
I AM NOT an easy person to live with because I am moody.
I DANCE alone in my bedroom with an audience of cats and dogs.(I did prior to hosing up my back anways)
I AM NOT ALWAYS understanding of those who's POV I don't agree with.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS lots of middle finger gestures at slow drivers in the fast lane.
I WRITE to quiet the voices in my head that tell me how bad things are or are going to be.
I CONFUSE people with my rapid speech, thereby baffling them with my bullshit.
I NEED to capture the feral momma cat in my backyard and get her spayed. I can't adopt anymore of her kittens.
I SHOULD learn patience, I would get more out of life if I did.
I START each day with a bed full of cats and dogs staring at me,awaiting breakfast.
I FINISH each day with my beloved Scooter laying down next to me,purring me to sleep.

7 people gave us their .02 cents:

Omnipotent Poobah said...

You sound normal to me, but then do the voices in MY head.

Anonymous said...

You moody? Noooooooooooooooo. :P

Unknown said...

yo..B..you epitomize the word.

Anonymous said...

That...is a lot of cat related answers. Perhaps you were a cat in a previous lifetime? Perhaps you are a cat in this lifetime?

Unknown said...

I just love them..perhaps I was one in a previous life..good point Kvatch..

Unknown said...

A dog will add so much and take so little beth..get it and ask later :P

Newt said...

Thanks for humoring me :-) I have a hubby that actually does argue with fenceposts. And radios. He's huge in arguing with the radio. I think the two of you in a room may be a very scarry thing.

And I just have to love the fact that you, like me, don't think there is such a thing as too many cats and dogs in your life.