Wednesday, May 24, 2006 | By: Unknown

And from out WTF? Dept comes this...

I just got back from Physical Therapy..I want a drink..which I can't have. I don't want a pain pill which is what I need. So..no post today..just this sick-ass video of a guy "surfing" the men's urinal at a ball game somewhere..jeez..I hope to god someone paid him big bucks to do this..sick sumbitch. I don't care how young he is..I was never this immature..is that bad? I think not :p

Its lifted from John B's blog. My favorite Catholic Packer Fan.



11 people gave us their .02 cents:

Anonymous said...

Good god thats gross!

Chick said...

Ugh...that is disgusting...thanks so much for that; )

Omnipotent Poobah said...

Feel better.

Newt said...

Wow, that ranks a 10 on the weird shit-o-meter. But then again people like that Jackass movie. Oy vey, we are all doomed!
And seeing as 666 is right around the corner, maybe sooner than later. Bwah ah ah ah ah!

Unknown said...

Thank you Beth..that is my point. People are totally enamored by Youtube. 40 million eh?

John Q. Public esq. said...

since John reads his blog to his chilren I cant say that over there...

FUCK!

sister, I have never been that drunk.

Unknown said...

I would rather play roulette with a loaded gun than do what that guy did..seriously.

Anonymous said...

Uggggggggggggggggggg! :(

Hope you're feeling better!

jagular said...

Wow. I guess it goes back to your Albert Einstein quote about human stupidity.
I bet he doesn't get a date to the prom.

jagular said...

I showed this to my 11 year old son and he said, "He musta got triple dog dared to do that!"

Anonymous said...

It was at a Chicago Cubs game. I heard it on Bob and Tom. Sorry, not even for the biggest Powerball drawing in history would I debase myself so low. Have a great weekend.
TG