Friday, May 26, 2006 | By: Unknown

A baseball card blog...

Relive your youth..if you loved collecting those lil suckers and eating that shitty gum here. I was one of those..my brother and I would destroy each others collections when we got pissed at each other..in retrospect that was juvenile :p

4 people gave us their .02 cents:

Anonymous said...

Up until 1980, I was a voracious card collector, and had somewhere in the neighborhood of 500 of them. Then I fell on hard times, and had to sell them. It was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. :(

Peter Matthes said...

That gum did suck.

I still have my 78' Thurman Munson card.

Anonymous said...

Years later, I started collecting again, but it just wasn't the same, so when I moved into my current place, I gave my cards to my nephew. I figured he would appreciate them more...

Unknown said...

Good for you Peter, I wish I still had some of them. I miss them..my son collected for many years and I enjoyed it vicariously thru him.

B..I hope your nephew realizes how much history he has in those cards :)