How to watch Iowa State vs BYU: Live stream NCAA College Football, TV
channel
-
No. 8 BYU beat Iowa State for the first time in program history last year
and hopes to repeat the feat on home soil this Friday. How to watch Iowa
State vs...
14 hours ago
3 people gave us their .02 cents:
Axl screwing somebody over...what a shock. He's always been a dick, and I'm pulling for Slash and Duff.
Why am I not surprised?
Sad thing is, where is Izzy in all of this? I'm sure Izzy has just had enough and would rather work on his cars.
Oh, I did see Steven Adler perform with his new band a few years ago. I swear the guy must have shrunk three inches. He used to be almost six feet tall. I guess he didn't contribute in the songwriting so maybe he doesn't get much royalties? Not sure how it works with him.
Adler was thrown out of the group, iirc, so i doubt if he would have much of a claim anyway.
Post a Comment