Wednesday, August 17, 2005 | By: Unknown

Another Blogger hits the big time..

This guys blog ,the Rude Pundit,is all politics for the most part, but he rails against the establishment in a very "Lenny Bruce" sort of way, which warms the cockels of my heart..for those of you too young to know who the hell Lenny is, he was the father of sarcastic, sartiric,by the seat of your pants,tell em to fuck off USING the f-word comedy.

The NY Times article is a review of his one-man show plus it puts the spotlight on blogs as art, YES i said blogs have become artistic and a great breeding ground for theatrical material and performers. If you are not a regular reader of my babble, I did a post on another blogger that is hitting the big time with a MOVIE and a BOOK deal here.

So..with so many excellent, funny bloggers out there, keep the faith that one day you too will be discovered. Bloggers like everyone that is on my links over to the right has a shot at stardom or the very least 15 minutes of fame. Keep the faith and keep on blogging bitches..you might make it big and then I can say I remember you when you were just a wee blogger..

6 people gave us their .02 cents:

FantasticAlice said...

I just want my five seconds of people saying, "what the fuck was she thinking."

That would suffice for me.

John Q. Public esq. said...

discovered? my words are not for the masses....

cast not your pearls before the swine...

or was it waist not you seed upon the ground?

anyway, hugs and kisses and all the BS~


JQP DVM

(back to worming the dogs if you know what I mean)

UnHoly Diver said...

Yeah, right, I'll end up writing for the Post-Dispatch or MLB.com someday... I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Jenn Doll said...

I like Lenny and I just "met" the man.

I'm already famous, fuck the media! =P

Have I told you that you fucking rock?!?

daisyduke said...

i'm with Jenn...you do fucking rock!

I am surprised, however, at your masses, who seem to have little or no faith in their abilities. I can't wait for Mel to get on Oprah...I'm gonna be sure to tune in for the after the show part!
and honestly, I am headed for 15 minutes of fame. People everywhere will look at me, and know that they can have their spotlight, too, just for showing up~

The Zombieslayer said...

Nah, I don't want to be famous. Just stupid rich. (stupid rich means so filthy rich that you could be a complete idiot like Paris Hilton and not have to worry about running out because you have so much).