Emmanuel Acho issues apology to Deebo Samuel for harsh words
-
After calling Samuel a "glorified mascot" Emmanuel Acho issues an apology.
39 minutes ago
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.--Albert Einstein
Sports is my salvation..life is just a big ball game at PetCo Park..with extra innings
4 people gave us their .02 cents:
Doc has had too many second and third chances. It's time for some jail time and a reality check.
It's really sad to see what has happened to both he and Strawberry. I watched both of them, along with most of the '86 Mets, play their single-A ball here in my hometown. There was so much promise and potential there...
potential + addiction = disaster
stardom + addiction = tragedy
lots of people who have consequences to pay, don't have to..in this go 'round anyway.
i loved watching them play when I was a kid. I used to take the subway to shea stadium and sneak in on sundays.
it is too bad they screwed up.
Post a Comment