How to watch Iowa State vs BYU: Live stream NCAA College Football, TV
channel
-
No. 8 BYU beat Iowa State for the first time in program history last year
and hopes to repeat the feat on home soil this Friday. How to watch Iowa
State vs...
13 hours ago
6 people gave us their .02 cents:
Bravo!
Sorry I couldn't get to you tonight. Got caught up. Hugs!
about time...
Jenn..i figured you were busy..no problemo girl.
JQP..i second that..
Of course I don't need to point out (smugly) that Canada is 30 years ahead of America on that whole subject...
But considering a Nazi cock is running the show there, it's a landmark decision...
The Colonel is always so right.
Who cares who raises the kids... just that they are raised with love, respect, dignity, and happiness and the world would be a much better place.
I think the courts need to worry about taking kids away from the crackheads.
i agree alice..they let the druggies keep them until something happens most of the time..its pathetic here.. kudos to the canucks for being ahead of us in this..
Post a Comment