Monday, October 16, 2006 | By: Unknown

NLCS tied up..Big Ben wakes the hell up and more..

The Mets evened up the score Sunday night. I have to admit, I was starting to wonder about them. Tomorrow is another game. The Cards are proving to be a formidable foe..dammit.

Football was good and bad today. Terrell finally found the endzone..3 times to be exact. BFD. The Chargers scored their asses off against a lousy team. BFD. Big Ben Roethlisberger and the Steel curtain beat the bejeezuz out of the Kansas City Chiefs franchise 45-7. Three of their regular starters didn't suit up for the Steelers, which does make the huge blowout even more interesting..are the Steelers finally gelling or are the Chiefs that friggin bad? The Chiefs backup QB has been quite decent lately..but evidently not this weekend.

But I have decided to keep Big Ben on my fantasy rosters for another week, like I have a choice at this point in the season... He is my backup QB, so no fear.When Big Ben was asked what changed this week he said:

"I tried throwing to the guys in the black shirts rather than the guys in the white shirts," -Good answer dude, like your sarcasim.

Have a good Monday you hard working sots.

0 people gave us their .02 cents: