Monday, October 30, 2006 | By: Unknown

Harold Reynolds to sue ESPN for firing him

According to FoxSports, Harold will be lawyering in the near future. Harold..good luck dude..I did appreciate your work, and I can't stand BBT since you left. Kruk only goes so far and Stevie sucks pond scum.

10 people gave us their .02 cents:

Anonymous said...

Who Stevie? Oh, Steve Phillips..yeah that dude is smarmy.

Unknown said...

Today is my son's birthday too..a very young 27..god do I feel old right now..

I had to put one of my kittens down today..it hasn't been the best of days.

The Misanthrope said...

Happy birthday to your son. I certainly know about feeling old.

I am sorry about your cat.

Unknown said...

Oh m'dear Misanthrope..you have NO idea how old I fell today..I tell myself I really had him at the age of 12..which is a lie..but big deal..our President lies daily.

Thanks sweetie :)

Chick said...

Why ESPN continues to screw with their programming...is beyond me...I liked the tidy looking little guy...& you're right...how much Kruk can you take?

I'm still boiling over the loss of Prime Time Players...what is it now...The Blitz? Holy crap...who are these people & where is Berman & Jackson? Why?...Why?...try to fix something that ain't broken.

Happy birthday to your son...it's mothers who deserve to celebrate on their kid's birthday...without question.

Unknown said...

Ah CHICKLET..a woman after my own soul..I heart you girl :)

I don't celebrate hisbirthday..I mourn it ;P

Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Uhh...don't watch ESPN or any TV much.

I did notice your Give-a-fuck-o-meter. I don't have one because I know mine would always be 0.

Well at least that is a work related 0.

Unknown said...

Well Ole Blue, you are probably wiser than I if you don't watch TV. The give a fuckometer is just how I usually feel about most things in this plane of reality..

Anonymous said...

What was wrong with Reynolds specifically? Did ESPN give a reason why they fired him?

Unknown said...

I have heard two stories AL..he hit on the wrong chick and he threw one hissy fit too many at a meeting..whatever happened..I miss him on BBT.