Thursday, October 26, 2006 | By: Unknown

It's not looking good for the Tigers..


They commit errors in each game. Their pitching isn't up to snuff. They get a lead and they can't hold it. The odds of them winning the next three games are slim and none.

But I hold out hope none the less.

To make matters much worse..Bruce Bochy has agreed to manage the friggin San Fran Giants. He is abandoning my Padres.

I am off to take a pill for the physical pains of a trashed back. I hope the emotional pains take a hike whilst I sleep. I suppose it could be worse..the Padres could be moving to Las Vegas or my mother could call and announce she is coming here for the winter instead of San Diego...

6 people gave us their .02 cents:

The Misanthrope said...

I am about to give up on the Tigers too. I think they will win one more, but it's curtains.

Hope your back starts to feel better.

Anonymous said...

Certainly did not look good for Detroit.

Unknown said...

Nope, it sucked SR :(

now its wait until spring for my baseball fix.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, baseball season kind of ended with a whimper.

Anonymous said...

Dusty,

FYI Online TBR Sorry Ass Annual Halloween party tonight, Dusty!!! 10 EST

Sports, feh!

Unknown said...

Blogger is being such the bitch the last 24 hours. I couldn't post and I hate when that happens..I could use an online party Lily :)

SR..it makes me sad :(