And you know I am not a Piazza fan..right? But he drew a walk on his 38th birthday and Josh Barfield hit one out..it was sweet.
Especially since I signed up for the last month of the MLB package on my laptop. Wells didn't look too bad in his debut the other night.
Only 2 out of first in the NL West, leading the WildCard. Lots of baseball left to play..
Happy labor day..for what its worth in todays market :)
SEC breaking away from NCAA ‘very real’, but also very foolish
-
A storm may be brewing for college football and the NCAA as we know it.
During the offseason, rumors surfaced that the SEC and Big Ten were
exploring the p...
38 minutes ago
6 people gave us their .02 cents:
Isn't baseball wonderful! I am still hoping the Angels go on a nice long winning streak.
Its my shelter from the political storm Misanthrope..hey, glad to see you back online :)
MLBtv is a godsend, really. It's the only way I can watch most of the Cards weekend games, and when they're in DC(like now). Luckily, mlb.com doesn't impose the blackout rules for the Nats games.
Labor Day is a lost thing in today's economy
Told you Wells would help you guys!
Yes you did Al..I stand corrected..Mikie ain't doin so bad either:)
Post a Comment