Tuesday, September 19, 2006 | By: Unknown

First penis transplant a sucess but the patient changes his mind.

Gee, its nice to know they are transplanting "johnson's" now, but for some reason the Chinese dude didn't like his and asked for it to be removed..friggin people..you can't make them happy no matter how you try. The article is here.

Now if only they could transplant Brains..we could move Bush to the head of THAT list.

10 people gave us their .02 cents:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh dusty I think Bush needs a pecker in addition to the brain.

Unknown said...

Nah, the Shrub doesn't need a pecker..he needs a brain..In fact I would go so far as to say he thinks w/his dick not his brain.

Anonymous said...

that's exactally why I got out of that business - people can't make up their minds

Unknown said...

LMAO Al..your crazy..but aren't we all? :p

Anonymous said...

I wonder if I can get either the Ron Jeremy or Peter North model...

jagular said...

Man, that's just too freaky. I don't think I could do that. The way I figure, once a guy is dead, his pecker is all used up. I don't think I'd want it.

sumo said...

What I thought was sort of funny (in an odd way I'm sure) was his Mrs. didn't like the look of the swollen penis and I guess it made he feel creepy...in a way she couldn't get over. Naturally it was going to look icky for a while after surgery! If I were the doctor that worked 15 hours over this 'thing' I'd be pissed off. Heh heh! Women!

Unknown said...

I agree a johnson is a johnson..having one has got to be better than none..ya know sumo?

Anonymous said...

You know what...this concept has SciFiChannel movie written all over it! The transplant takes place, and the host suddenly becomes the suspect in a series of rape/murders in his city...eventually he's awake while his member takes over his body, realizes what's been happening all this time...

REALLY cheeseball up this thing and go old-school...circa 1982 w/ the background score and cinematography.

Unknown said...

LMAO Al, you have a fertile mind dear man :)