Wednesday, April 12, 2006 | By: Unknown

An Inconvenient Truth

I don't often post the same thing on both my blogs..but this one is worth it to me. This isn't political..its about the quality of our lives..

Al Gore has made a movie around his speech's last year regarding Global Warming. You can view the trailer here. You can go to the website for climatecrisis.net here and take a short test on how you factor into this crisis that will eventually overtake us all if nothing is done to stop it. I saw one of Al's speech's last year on this subject and it was an excellent presentation of cause and effect. I will see the movie which debuts May 24th. I hope everyone that cares about the quality of their life and the lives of their children's children will see it too. The day will come when there is nothing we can do about Global Warming. We aren't there yet...but if we continue to ignore the problem, it will arrive..maybe not in my life or yours, or my sons..but it will happen. You think Katrina was bad? Wait till there are millions of refugee's from coastal areas around the world trying to get to higher ground..

The title says volumes..it is afterall, An Inconvenient Truth.

3 people gave us their .02 cents:

Unknown said...

Me too Seamus..me too. His speech was powerful when I saw him last year and he had visual's also.

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe Bush remained in power after the Katrina aftermath.

The scary part is, higher ground is Canada. But I'll make room for you and your family, plus the cats. We have lots of room here anyway.

Unknown said...

AAWWWWWWW Doc..you sweet man..I heart you for that sentiment :)Its 7 cats ya know :P I can leave the ball and chain if that helps...