Wednesday, April 12, 2006 | By: Unknown

First week of the season was..well, interesting.

The following teams have lost more games than they have won:
Yanks
World Series Champs ChiSox
Beloved Padres

The teams listed below are hovering around .500:
Braves
Baltimore
Those hated Dodgers

Surprising Teams doing well:
Detroit
Colorado
Cincinnati
Mets(not really a surprise, with THAT payroll)

Now, the first bunch of yahoo's busted for steroids in the "new" era are four minor league pitchers..pitchers!!!! Two from the Cincinnati Reds and one each from the Mets and KC Royals. Those four gents get to cool their heels for 50 games..almost half the season. None has ever pitched in the bigs. Some folks will risk everything I guess, for a shot at the big leagues. I find this so very sad. I should note that one of the Reds was popped for something "other" than performance-enhancing drugs. His privacy prevents the home office from naming the drug he was busted for.

I watched Espn's Bonds on Bonds..only if you actually LIKE Barroid would I suggest watching it. It felt like I was a voyeur or some shit..plus I needed a shower afterwards. They attempted to get him to discuss the steroid thang..but Barroid wasn't taking the bait, he kept saying he didn't know what it looked like, smelled like, how you injected it..etc.. My eyes started glazing over and I have to admit I wasn't really paying attention after the first 10 minutes.

0 people gave us their .02 cents: