Sunday, July 17, 2005 | By: Unknown

Introducing...drum roll please..Video of the Day

Lots of people now have video on their blogs..i am joining the crowd...so i will now put up a video that matches my mood and/or current post..hope you folks like the bluesy ones cuz thats my favorite music..but it wont all be blues..some will be topic specific if i can find them...like Dirty Laundry for the Carl Rove debacle, which i havent ranted on yet because i want to see what the scum sucking whoremongering fucktards at the White House are gonna do about their boy..or a patriotic theme..hence Red,White and Blue by Lynyard Skynard...lots to choose from..plus i just spent the last two hours watching GOLF and loading a file full of html for songs that i searched out..jesus...nothing like golf in scotland at 6am..on a Sunday..hey..its sports, so i am there of course..dont laugh..i know you are..

as a footnote..i blew my laptop up..well, not literally but its toast, i think the bitch overheated during the padres/dbacks game last night..goes to the shop later today..thank GOD for Extended Service Contracts..had to fire up the ol desktop..slow-assed bitch that she is..but she has a HUGE flat screen monitor..so there is an upside i guess..anyway..enjoy todays video..JOE BONAMASSA performing a Warren Haynes number called "If Heartaches were Nickles" :)

4 people gave us their .02 cents:

Rat In A Cage said...

Very cool, and I guess that makes me the only one who cannot figure it out now. I have read the coding on several blgs but cannot comprehend.

I guess I'd try harder, but then I'd also have to get videos. They're all on the other computer & this old one is not going to be able to handle it.

Neato, though. Good job.

Oh, and course those WH Fucktards will do nothing.

Rat In A Cage said...

Amazing what I can accompish with 2 minutes of effort. Thanks for the motivation.

UnHoly Diver said...

Hey Boo..thanks for bringing this to my attention. I found one of my favorite songs on there and put it in a post.

Jenn Doll said...

Fucking eh! This video rocks!!