Sunday, July 03, 2005 | By: Unknown

I broke down and purchased MLB TV..for my computer..

so i will be nonexistant blogwise till tuesday at the earliest...this rocks..i get to see boston today then my beloved pads and later the dbacks/dodgers extravaganza..if i see the yank$ are getting an assbeating i can tune in now john..hahaha....sorry couldnt resist dude..also B and alice.....i can watch edmonds get a k every three at bats.. :)

15 small ones a month aint shit ya know? not for happiness..

6 people gave us their .02 cents:

UnHoly Diver said...

first of all..it's a k every four ABs, tyvm...
secondly, i got mlbtv this year, even though i have extra innings, just so i can watch the weekend games and the 4 or 5 others that fox midwest doesn't carry. i like it...

Rat In A Cage said...

An ass beating; they won 1-0. You better call mlb & have them feed you the real games.

kitten said...

OK, Im a geek and I have NO IDEA what any of THAT means..except..you wont *sniff*..be around for a few...*sob*....I hope whatever IT is does whatever it is that its suppossed to do. Happy Fourth, Dusty......

Unknown said...

rat i was talking in general terms nimrod..not specifically about today

Rat In A Cage said...

SHush! I wam watching reruns of the 1998 World Series. If you can even call it a series.

Jenn Doll said...

HAHA! I use nimrod. Dusty and I speak the same lingo. Fuck yeah, bitches.

I, like Kitten, have no idea what you're talking about. But I'm glad it makes you happy!

And you will be greatly missed. :'(