Friday, December 08, 2006 | By: Unknown

The Webby's are upon us..

Its that time o' the year..The Weblog Awards! This year, I have two blogs I would like my dear readers to vote ala "Chicago style" on.

The first is Bring it On!. I am now a contributing writer to this forum, even if someone hasn't gotten around to putting my name on the contributor list yet. Every Tues, Thurs and Sat I will have an article or two up on the main page and three times a month I contribute a "feature" article. To vote for BIO, you will need to go here and cast your vote DAILY. We are up against some very popular political blogs, but we are the little guys, so please try to get us at least into the top 3, which would make us very proud indeed. The fuckwits have us listed under "liberal blog" which is retarded because we have contributors and writers from every spectrum, including conservatives..unlike the folks we are up against. Sites like Daily Kos shun us because we want dialogue with the rightwingers...how the fuck else do you bring this country together? Enough editorial shit..

Next, we have that fine and very funny sports blog, Kissing Suzy Kolber. I heart these guys. They aren't so much about providing news but making fun of the sports news and figures. Some very excellent writers on this site so please go here to vote for KSK, ok?

These things are basically popularity contests, but fuck it, we all wanna be loved don't we?

0 people gave us their .02 cents: