Monday, December 18, 2006 | By: Unknown

Peter King is a douchebag..among other things..

For someone, especially King to write an entire article about Mora's little radio interview the other day just bakes my ass.

Mora was playing along..its a fucking joke you fuckwitted morons..get a grip on reality..then your johnson and suck it.

People make so much outta nothing sometimes..

2 people gave us their .02 cents:

Anonymous said...

He's no more guilty than the people making a federal case out of youknowwho's spitting incident. every fucking thing is blown out of proportion these days and I, for one, am tired of it. I'm just gonna stop reading about, listening to, and watching sports for a couple months. I've done it in the past; I'll do it again.

Unknown said...

There is a vast difference between spitting on someone and joking around in a radio interview. Its all about intent, or perception I guess.