Tuesday, July 11, 2006 | By: Unknown

Jesus can someone shoot me now please?

Not only does the National League blow the All Star game in the 9th inning..but its a PADRE that does it.

I can't friggin believe it. Trevor Hoffman you can kiss my ass. You picked a helluva time to blow a save.

Also, my dear reader..I am going to sunny SAN DIEGO FOR 4 GLORIOUS DAYS. So, no posts until next Monday or Tuesday. I am taking my computer..why I don't know..other than its a laptop..I always lug it with me. If you want to know why I am going to SD, check the political blog.

So please, water the plants, feed the animals and amuse yourselves until I return.

7 people gave us their .02 cents:

Anonymous said...

The perpetual bad luck of the NL. I don't know why I let myself expect anything different.

Laura said...

I saw the subject before the text came up and I figured you were bitching about them auctioning off Barroid's home-run ball.

Bake Town said...

Sorry 'bout that - but you should be used to the NL losing by now.
:-)

Have a great time in SD.

Beth said...

You suck. Next time, pack me in your overnight.

The Stiltwalker said...

DUSTY!!!!!!!!! Have a good time baby! And don't sleep with anyone I wouldn't!! HA HA HA.

Anonymous said...

Have fun...

Kurt said...

the good news is that a truly nice guy (Michael Young) from our own Texas Rangers had the game-winning hit.
this guy is really a prince, and one of the more underrated players in baseball. but i bet he doesn't last long on the draft boards of those fantasy baseball leagues...
hope you had a great time.