Tuesday, January 31, 2006 | By: Unknown

Your quote for the day.

Ben Franklin said: The Good particular Men may do separately...is small compared to what they can do collectively.

Evidently the Democrats and progressive representatives weren't familiar with this quote from Benny when they voted Monday regarding the confirmation of Alito.

2 people gave us their .02 cents:

John Q. Public esq. said...

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.


Pastor Martin Niemöller

that has always been my fav...



btw: I do it all for you, Dusty my dear...

Beth said...

Then, can we all collectively take a nap? PLEASEEEEE????