Sunday, January 22, 2006 | By: Unknown

The Bus is going to Detroit.

The Steelers beat those clowns the Broncos..at Mile High to boot.

Art Rooney bought his beloved franchise the Pittsburgh Steelers for a whopping 2500 bucks..thats it sportsfans.

My money is on em..they had to beat the top three teams in the AFC to get to the Superbowl.

Now for the second half of the equation...gotta go.

The 'hawks got in..its gonna be the Steelers I can feel it in my bones..and my wallet..

4 people gave us their .02 cents:

Jenn Doll said...

And the Seahawks fucking took it in the second half! Holy poop, Batman!

tom said...

as a dallas fan...i can't believe that i am rooting for the steelers

Joel said...

Well, that's a Dallas fan for you. :P

Personally, I throw my support to the Seahawks, just because it is a West Coast thing. A Steeler win wouldn't upset me, however.

The Zombieslayer said...

I'm thinking Hawks all the way. We'll see...