Wednesday, December 28, 2005 | By: Unknown

What Santa (aka UPS) brought me for Xmas!














I love the Tommy Hilfiger boots..and the Steve Madden sandals although I can do without the crap on the base..the bongo sandals are just knock arounds for this coming summer..and..the bongos only cost me 99 cents!! yes women..i said 99 cents..ebay has sooooo much good stuff and if you play your cards right you get it dirt cheap..and their all from a reputable store..not a private seller..gothamcityonline has an ebay store for their overstocks..it rocks!!! The most I paid for anything was 50 for the Hilfiger boots and thats 10 bucks less than full price.

I was disappointed in the purse..the opening is so friggin small a hamster could barely get in there..

11 people gave us their .02 cents:

Unknown said...

I am on the short side so yes I like platforms..sue me :P

John Burzynski said...

Four examples of why I am glad that I am a man...I would hate wearing heels.

Oh and that monthly thing would kind of put a crimp in my style.

Oh, and taking an hour to get ready.

Oh, and makeup.

Wait, the more I think, the more I like being a man.

Although I do admit that it would be nice to have my own set of breasts... :)

Martin said...

Richard Gere may want to buy your purse. Looks like you did good shopping though. B)

Bsoholic said...

Looks like a pretty good haul! I need to check ebay more often it would seem.

Jill said...

What exactly is the overstock store on ebay called? i need more high heeled black boots to satisfy my fetish....

UnHoly Diver said...

I know the b&c is cheap, but you had to buy your own Christmas presents?

Unknown said...

B...i do not mind..it means I get exactly what I want..and its NOT cheap shit which is what HE would buy moi..

jill....the addy is as follows:
http://stores.ebay.com/Gotham-City-Online

lots of high-heeled black boots girlfriend..

Jenn Doll said...

Dude, I won't support Hilfiger. Period. He can kiss my ass. Many, many people here in NM won't buy his shit.

As for Madden, I dig his shit. I have a pair of pencil-toe stilletos that go up to the knee. They have pink shoe lace that lace around them. Best part? Oh yeah, the fucking wicked grip on the bottom. Makes for easier walking when drunk. If that's not wicked I don't know what is!

tom said...

Please, please, please....a picture of you wearing those Madden sandals? Please?

Oh, why no link to me?

Unknown said...

sorry feetman..i am still putting up the links dear..its not a slight..

Nölff said...

Those big shoes could be weapons.
Thi9s page wasn't purple yesterday.