Wednesday, December 14, 2005 | By: Unknown

On Indy's perfect season..

If Dungy benches his starters, will he still go unbeaten? The Dolphins who played less games when they went undefeated, credited their amazing "no name" defense for keeping them unbeaten. I dont think Indy's defense is as good as the Dolphins was.

We all know the best defense in the world was OJ Simpson's. Johnnie Cochran kept his worthless ass out of prison when all signs pointed to his guilt....but other than that, the Dolphins "D" did rock..

5 people gave us their .02 cents:

Martin said...

I really don't like the idea of not playing your starters during the end of the season. I think they should at least get a series or more in to keep the comfort level so when the game matters, they can't say they are rusty. The Colts defense is good but not great. I'd still put them in the top 3 right now overall but Seattle is making a run for the top.

Jill said...

I don't have any idea why Indy would bench their starters...what would be the point of that? No team would be able to keep winning with their starters benched. That is why they are called starters....Now I don't know about Indy's defense. I've never paid that much attention.
One more thing Dusty...something on your blog always causes popups on my puter. It makes me insane (which is scary since i'm already a little insane, lol)
Peace
Jill

Unknown said...

He wants to bench his starters to keep em fresh for the playoffs and give the bench warmers some real play time incase someone eats shit Jill.

I get that popup thing too when I use firefox..i have no clue what the fuck is doing it.

UnHoly Diver said...

So much for 16-0...

The Zombieslayer said...

They lost! Ha ha. I hate the Colts.