Saturday, October 01, 2005 | By: Unknown

Our quote of the day..subject: War

An inglorious peace is better than a dishonorable war.- Mark Twain,"Glances at History," 1906

Anyone that calls the Iraq war honorable is sadly screwed up in my opinion...I love Mark Twain which explains why I use his writings and thoughts. This quote is one year shy of 100 years old..I think it works today as well as it did then.

4 people gave us their .02 cents:

Linda Jones Malonson said...

Right on ... Mark Twain was way ahead of his time ... and right on time for today.

No war is honorable.

Beth said...

Someone explain the "inglorious peace" part to me, and then I'll decide what I think about it. (It's probably just my inebriated state.)

Stephanie said...

I'm with you 100%!!

daisyduke said...

All I am saying, is give Peace a chance