An inglorious peace is better than a dishonorable war.- Mark Twain,"Glances at History," 1906
Anyone that calls the Iraq war honorable is sadly screwed up in my opinion...I love Mark Twain which explains why I use his writings and thoughts. This quote is one year shy of 100 years old..I think it works today as well as it did then.
How to watch Virginia Tech vs Boston College: Live stream College Football,
NCAA, TV channel
-
The Virginia Tech Hokies (3-0) face the Boston College Eagles (2-1) at
Alumni Stadium on Saturday afternoon in college football action. How to
Watch Virgin...
2 days ago
4 people gave us their .02 cents:
Right on ... Mark Twain was way ahead of his time ... and right on time for today.
No war is honorable.
Someone explain the "inglorious peace" part to me, and then I'll decide what I think about it. (It's probably just my inebriated state.)
I'm with you 100%!!
All I am saying, is give Peace a chance
Post a Comment