Monday, May 23, 2005 | By: Unknown

So many blogs..so little time to enjoy them..or..I blog therefor I am..

i have become a blog whore...i can not get enough blogs to read, i am addicted to them..sad isn't it? there are so many good writers out there and i find myself spending more and more time dashing about the blog world searching for more and more blogs. If I posted all the good blogs I find MY blog would just basically become one huge link to them all...there is NO particular order to my links..i just stick one in mindlessly..but it seems that one great blog begets more, so i like to suggest that if you click on one of my favorites check out who they are reading since they are sure to have many excellent ones in their links as well..i used to be a chat whore, enjoying the interaction live with others that had the same interests as myself. With blogging, the only common ground many times is just the love of writing and that seems to be enough for moi although I have found soulmates that match with me in many regards. I find myself sitting for hours reading now..which in and of itself is not a bad thing..but when you forgo the laundry or tell the ball and chain to make his own damn dinner simply because you can not tear yourself away from blogging..this seems to be a problem..an addiction..do they have a bloggers self-help group similar to AA?

I will leave you with this small question..If a drunk falls down on an empty street..does he/she make a sound if there is no one there to hear it?

4 people gave us their .02 cents:

Lyvvie said...

Thanks muchly for your comments and the link! Tres cool. I'll return the favor.

I've lived in the UK so long now I've become de-baseballed and I'm sure I'll comprehend at least every other post you proffer.

I've got family in N. California...scary place.

FantasticAlice said...

Yeah, but you are a wonderful blog whore!!

If a tree falls on a mime in a forest... does anyone care?

SeizeTheNite said...

Whenever you start that Bloggers Anonymous group I'll be there too...
I keep telling myself I'll just read 1 more...
And I gotta agree with you, Andrew Golota is an idiot...

daisyduke said...

depends on who the drunk in the street it, and what they've been drinking!

if you're ever gone for another week, could you have some sort of fill in??? (no monkeys!)