Saturday, May 02, 2009 | By: Unknown

A Saturday Sports Extravaganza!

A 50-1 longshot won the Kentucky Derby. Ain't that a trip? And he kicked their asses royally, winning by over 6 freaking lengths, coming from outta nowhere. It was a wonder to behold.

Mets and Phillies game really didn't interest me, but it was sports.

Celts on tonight..and win the series without KG. I really didn't think they could do it without the big man.


NASCAR put on a good show as well. Kurt Bush went backwards in the end, which hosed my fantasy team. And I hate his brother Kyle Busch, who was the winner. (Yes, I know they pollute the planet..give me a break, its once a week.)

Pacquiao knocks the shit outta Hatton in second round. Hatton doesn't get up. Game, set and match.

Dodgers playing my Padres. This isn't a good thing lately as the Padre's suck pond scum off the bottom. Fuck they suck.

Bring on King James and the Cav's. Should be worth watching. ;)

0 people gave us their .02 cents: