Monday, June 30, 2008 | By: Unknown

Baseball fever..get the cure for it now.


I am extremely disillusioned and downright embarrassed about the state of the NL West this season. To put it in a single phrase:

The entire division sucks pond scum.

Even the AZ D-backs, who currently lead this sucky-ass division are barely above .500. This is horrible, simply fucking horrible. I can barely bring myself to watch any of the Padres or Dbacks games nightly. The Padres are in last-friggin-place btw. Plus, I am fairing the same in fantasy baseball..bringing up the ass-end of the league in which I am the commissioner.

The All-Star break is fast approaching and I for one welcome it this year. Another thing is the lack of good teams in most of the NL. Going through the motions as a baseball fan are not at the top of my 'must do' list lately..sigh.

0 people gave us their .02 cents: