Tuesday, December 18, 2007 | By: Unknown

The agony of defeat..


Its that time of year again when fantasy football takes center stage because it's playoff time!

I won two games, lost one. I am happy with those results..considering I started out with 6 teams and really only was active in 5 leagues. The CBS Sportsline draft was horrendous..and frankly I doubt I will play their fantasy football again. Fox Sports has real-time free stats, but shit..the bastards have more issues on their site than Bush has soldiers in Iraq. Yahoo seemed to work the best but sadly those bastids want you to pay for real-time stats. Being a cheap bitch, I steadfastly refuse to pay for that information. I don't mind waiting up until 2am to see how a game turned out...really, I don't..

I think Fox's problems are a direct causal effect of them using MS-fucking-N. I mean think about it? What really works on the Microsoft front? They are constantly updating software that is years old and even their new OS, Vista, sucks pond scum unless you are a certified geek.

The worst part of the fantasy football season was how downright shitty my team was in the league I commish in. It's fucking embarrassing to suck so damn bad in your own league. But I have noticed that people don't talk shit as much as they used to on the league message boards, so I will never know what the other members thought of me since no one had the balls to call me on the craptastic season I had...I finished 9th out of 10 teams.

I however run my piehole every chance I get on league message boards. I act like a fucking fool most times. To me, thats the fun of league play..ripping your friends a new one when they fuck up and lose by 55 pts because they forgot to change out their bye players for ones that are actually playing that week. It's not like someone is going to come to your house and beat the shit out of you because you called them a pussy, or my favorite, calling them girlie men because they just lost to a 15 year old kid in Syracuse who wouldn't know Rex Grossman from Drew Brees if his scrawny life depended on it.

So, I hope that at least one of the remaining teams will shine and once again I will be crowned the winner of fantasy football. Its a small joy in my life and mutha fucka, I need something to toss in the ball and chains face when he pisses me off.

Now, can either of my two readers tell me who the football player is in the pic below?


0 people gave us their .02 cents: