Wednesday, August 09, 2006 | By: Unknown

Maurice Clarett is arrested again.


Is this man just stupid or what? After a highspeed chase police found 4 loaded guns in his vehicle. Dude..

They used mace and a stun gun to subdue his fucktarded ass,which didnt work because He was wearing a bullet-proof vest.This man is awaiting trial on two counts of aggravated robbery, four counts of robbery and one count of carrying a concealed weapon in a separate case.

This man, a mere 22 years, old is our Fucktard of the Week. He's lucky is isn't winning the damn "Darwin Award'.(you have to die to win that one folks.)

For those of you unfamiliar with Mo..he was a shining star for all of one season at Ohio State. He scored the winning touchdown that locked up the Championship for OSU in 2003. Now he is just a number in the penal system in the State of Ohio. Ah Mo, we barely knew ye dude..

7 people gave us their .02 cents:

Anonymous said...

I hate to keep quoting Ron White(ok, I love it, actually), but you just can't fix stupid. Frankly, I'm shocked he's still alive. Does that make me jaded or cruel?

Unknown said...

Thats why I mentioned the Darwin Awards..frankly I am surprized the idiot is still breathing too B..

Anonymous said...

What a waste of all the pussy and dough the NFL could've provided. No curing stupid indeed.

Omnipotent Poobah said...

And this particular fucktard is differentiated from all the other fucktards, how?

As Bugs Bunny always says, "Whadda maroon!"

Balloon Pirate said...

What amazes me the most is that there's a football player arrested in Ohio that doesn't play for the Bengals.

Yeharr

jagular said...

I'm just sitting here picturing what I would do if I was out on bond for a gun crime. I'm thinking a high speed chase with a car full of guns would not look good in court.
Life's too short. Screw him.

The Stiltwalker said...

yo I heard about this story. Apparently the dude was involved in some mob type shit and he was packing to be ready for an all out war cause he owed some dudes some money. (trying to write urban ethnic)