Friday, May 19, 2006 | By: Unknown

I had to report on this..its regarding shoes..


And anyone that knows me knows I love shoes..I have roughly a hundred pairs..seriously..I do..I can't wear most of them now with my back all trashed..so I am shopping for new ones with less than 2 inch heels,unlike these beauties to the left which are three and half inchers..but I digress..

Two girls went shoe shopping in San Diego recently. Actually they went shoe stealing. They were heisting $200 pairs of shoes..I do not know what kind..perhaps Manolo's or Ferrigamo's..I can't afford those, and evidently they couldn't either. They led cops on a high speed chase over two different freeways, all the while tossing pairs of shoes out the window. God, think of all those beautiful shoes being run over by cars..makes me want to cry..

Anyway..they were caught..lol..like they were going to get away. You can outrun a police car my dad used to say..but you can't outrun a police radio. Our shoe thiefs plead guilty in court: Jennifer Glausier, 31, pleaded guilty to evading arrest and receiving stolen property and was immediately sentenced to three years and eight months in state prison. Damn..thats some hard time wouldn't you say? The second girl, who was just along for the ride when they reached speeds over 100 miles per hour got a measly three months in the slammer. Linkage to their sad story is here.

The morale of the story..shop ebay girls..you could of gotten those shoes for around $50 bucks if you know how to work the auction system like I do :)

5 people gave us their .02 cents:

Anonymous said...

More the evasion of cops than the stealing of shoes, I suspect, is behind that stomach punch of a sentence.

Unknown said...

Plus Sonic..she could have a "record"..I highly doubt this was her first foray into stealing and/or fraud.

Anonymous said...

A very good point you make Dusty. : )

Unknown said...

Why thank you Sonic..for moi it was more about the death of the shoes,being tossed on the freeway :P

The Stiltwalker said...

I'd steal the hell out of some Jimmy Choos...