SEC lawsuit contains language to vote out LSU this week
-
The SEC might kick LSU out of the conference if they don't drop the NFL
players.
20 hours ago
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.--Albert Einstein
Sports is my salvation..life is just a big ball game at PetCo Park..with extra innings
4 people gave us their .02 cents:
Dusty, thanks for letting readers use profanity on your "fluff" blog b/c this guy is a real fucking cocksucker. I've never really liked him. I wish he'd retire. He and the yankees are pure evil.
LMAO Sonic..let people use profanity..darlin..its my middle name..which is probably sad but hey...i think of it as a form of verbal expression.
I am a dbacks fan..which means I watched him pitch for a couple years when I lived in AZ..i appreciate his talent but hes a jackass extraordinare...aka a fucking cocksucker as a human.
Where the fuck does he get off demanding quarterly reports on how she spends the child support? It goes to support the kid. I don't imagine the clothes on his back came out of the cash in her own pocket. I don't even get child support and let me tell you, this is just part of the reason why I never demanded it. I don't need anyone trying to control me or my child! Randy Johnson is a fuckwad. I've always thought so.
Where the fuck does he get off demanding quarterly reports on how she spends the child support? It goes to support the kid. I don't imagine the clothes on his back came out of the cash in her own pocket. I don't even get child support and let me tell you, this is just part of the reason why I never demanded it. I don't need anyone trying to control me or my child! Randy Johnson is a fuckwad. I've always thought so.
Post a Comment