Eric Mangini casts doubt on Aaron Rodgers’ Steelers future under Mike
McCarthy
-
Aaron Rodgers returns after throwing 24 touchdowns and seven interceptions
across 16 starts in 2025.
1 hour ago
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.--Albert Einstein
Sports is my salvation..life is just a big ball game at PetCo Park..with extra innings
3 people gave us their .02 cents:
Thanks Dusty, I am on my way! You are so right, those in the trenches should be appreciated!
I tried for the longest to click on this link ... even in a separate window .. it's must be my server or the site is busy. I will try later ... but thanks for the heads up, because we have a lot of relative in Lake Charles.
could have been a lot worst, so no it wasnt that bad....
good post,
as always you are the wind under my wings dear dusty....
JQP
Post a Comment