Thursday, August 25, 2005 | By: Dusty Taylor

Vince Vaughn is doing a comedy tour..

You know Vince, he's in the Wedding Crashers plus some other funnies such as Old School and Swingers...well, hes doing a tour with a few other gents from the Comedy Store in Hell-A. The link to his website is here. I can always use a good laugh and he's actually coming to Bakersfrigginfield. Plus he's screwing Brad Pitt's ex-wife, so he has to have something going for him..right?

9 people gave us their .02 cents:

Jenn said...

It's hard for me to get into comedies, but I did like Old School and Wedding Crashers. And I do like Vince Vaughn.

I never found him attractive but heard he had the girlies swooning, and after Wedding Crashers, I can see why. He actually looked kinda hot in there and he's taller than shit! Tall = very good!

Maybe if he's coming out here I can go see. That would rock. So long as I don't drink too much and get all, "Hey, baby!" =P

Mel said...

I LOVE Vince Vaughn. I've been in love with him forever. He's so adorable I'd just eat him right up. Can't wait to see Wedding Crashers. Loved Old School.

Bruce said...

Oh joy...I'll mark my calendar now.

John Q. Public esq. said...

...screwing Brad Pitt's ex-wife is no claim to fame, if it were so you would be lighing candles at my statue...

I am after all a lover...

JQP

FantasticAlice said...

Vince is SEXY.

Funny, smart, cynical, sarcastic, and fucks with peoples heads, what more could a girl want?

I would DIE to go to a show like that.

To bad they aren't coming to Missouri anytime soon.

Jerry said...

I'd go see Vince Vaughn...he's money baby.
thanks for the heads up.

daisyduke said...

I paid to see the Wedding Crashers. Twice. Love the guy!
I'd do him

dusty said...

Jenn..I never thought of him as "hot" either..but a man w/a sense of humor such as his does turn me on..

Mel..nothing like have sex AND laughing your ass off i always say :)

B..you old fart..get w/the program :P

John Q..babe I already worship you..nuff said

Alice..your sure they arent coming to MO?? hell they are coming to my shithole of a town they got to be coming somewhere close to you girl..

Jerry..glad I could be of service..good to see you again sweetie :)

Daisy..your just horny girl..but thats not a crime lol

daisyduke said...

i don't see anything wrong with horny, either...but honestly, today...I'm really not